Altar Servers Rotation
St. Therese Parish Altar Server Rotations
July 6, 2014 – September 28, 2014
Altar servers should arrive 20-25 minutes prior
to the start of Mass to prepare the sanctuary.
Dress appropriately for mass, no gym shoes and shorts.
Please find a replacement if you cannot serve on your scheduled date. Thank you!
ALTAR SERVER CHECKLIST
1. Wash your hands and groom yourselves neat. Tie your shoes.
2. Don your albs. Special occasions may require special albs. Check with the
3. Light the candles on the altar and around the sanctuary.
4. Make sure that the gifts are placed on the offertory table.
5. Make sure that the seats on the sanctuary have prayer booklets.
6. Check with the priest or deacon about any special rites that may occur
during the Mass and require your extra assistance.
7. Please initial on roster at the whiteboard in Sacristy when you serve.
If you are substituting, please cross off the other person's name and initial yours.